Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Giovanni - Product Review

The products I bought were the Giovanni Direct Leave-in and the Giovanni Deeper Moister Smooth-as-Silk Conditioner.


As for both products: I LOVED them!

What I did: I co-washed with the Smooth-as-Silk and then after I got out of the shower, semi-dried my hair so that it was still wet, but not dripping, and applied some of the Direct Leave-in.  After that I put on my sleep cap and went to sleep.  When I woke up in the morning, I used my water-glycerin mix in my spray bottle to kind of puff out my hair like normal, and my curls were soooo amazing!  While I was at work today, 2 people actually commented on how they could see more curls than usual in my hair!

How they worked for MY hair:  They worked amazingly!  I got so much curl definition with the leave in!  My hair was actually really moisturized - which is good for me because of this Texas heat.

Will I buy them again?:  Most definitely!  This time I actually went on www.massagewarehouse.com/ to buy a liter of each - I had heard really good reviews - and I'm glad I did!  I'll have a both products for a while and I won't have to buy more!  If you buy from the website, it's a lot cheaper than buying it from HEB or Rite-Aid or something.

2 comments:

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

So forgive my ignorance, but I had no idea about how complicated the world of African American hair can be. I recently watched the documentary by Chris Rock called "Good Hair." It was very informative to me. I've seen some of my students have chemical burns from hair treatments and that makes me sad. I love your hair!

Sarai said...

thank you!!

Post a Comment