Monday, July 12, 2010

Tresemmé Naturals - Product Review!

Can I just start out by saying that IT IS SILICONE-FREE??  YES!  I think I finally found the reason why my hair doesn't like some of the products I use on it!

Product: Tresemmé Naturals Conditioner - Silicone-Free

Did it work for ME? YES!  A truly resounding YES!  I'm using it as a leave in at the moment.  I put it in my hair last night and put a sleeping cap on, and then a just sprayed some water/glycerin mix in my hair over it this morning like always!  My hair feels amazing!  EVEN in this summer heat!

I know a lot of people look for things to get curl definition as well, and this worked for me!  By the hair-typing system, I'm pretty sure I have a mix of 4a and 4b hair, and a lot of my curls are really defined!

Also, I don't know if this is just a "me" thing, but I love for people to touch my hair and mess with my hair :)  HIH SYNDROMEEEEE  (Hands in Hair Syndrome )   :D and this conditioner is definitely conductive to my hair being touched.  My friend told me that my hair felt softer today!  Yay!

Will I use it again? Um, YUH. Most def.  I think I may keep it as a staple for summers.  We'll have to see how it fairs in the non-summer months here in Texas (I may not need a leave in for the fall/winter/spring), but for now, it's definitely working!

Where did I buy it? WalMart.  Most def.  It was like $4 and some change.

If you need to know anything else about it, definitely ask me!  Hope you liked this review!  There will be more coming soon!

2 comments:

Nayomi Pennant said...

I really wanna try this. Is it pricey? I heard it's sulfate free too?

Sarai said...

sorry it took so long for me to answer! For like a 32oz bottle, it costs about $4 and YES it's sulfate free!!

Post a Comment