Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movie Review: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Ok, I'm not gonna lie to you.  I liked it.  :)  But I'd definitely go see it yourself because sometimes I can be a movie whore and like all the movies I see.

The only thing that kinda made me not want to see the movie was because Nicholas Cage was in it.
I wasn't really a fan of National Treasure - it wasn't bad, but it wasn't my cup of tea - but the Sorcerer's Apprentice wasn't too bad.

Can I tell you who I really liked in the movie? Jay Baruchel!  I personally think he's really cute, and he was a good pick for the movie.


Go see it for yourself, but I really kinda liked the movie.  I saw it on a whim because my friend's air conditioner was out today and she needed to get out of the apartment.  I would tell you more about the plot of the movie, but it's kinda predictable..so you probably already know what happens.  lol

**DISCLAIMER:  I don't own any of these pictures, I googled them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment