Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oyin Handmade Review!

This will be a review about Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner, and Frank Juice.


Ok, about Oyin Handmade, I really love that it uses all natural ingredients!  I'm all about that!  I actually loved the smell of the products and the products themselves!

How did I use it? I used the Honey Hemp Conditioner as a co-wash, and I used the Frank Juice to help rehydrate my hair after I'd been outside in this heat (Texas.  bleh.)

Did it work for ME? No..not really.  Neither product worked :(  I was really sad when it didn't because I really loved the products.  DO NOT take this to mean that it won't work for your hair, but currently, in this season (summer) it didn't work for me.

Why? I think that the reason it didn't work was because of the weather.  I live in Texas and it's summer right now.  REST ASSUREDDDD :) :) :)  I'll be trying it again when it's not so dry and hot outside, because I have a feeling that it will work even better then.

Other: The reason I'm willing to try it again when it's not so dry outside is because it works really well for me as a deep conditioner, just not a co-wash product.  Well, let's rephrase, it works really well as a deep conditioner when I stay inside.  About 30 min after I got outside in the heat, my hair was dry.  Boo.  Expect another review when it's not summer here in Texas!  As for the Frank Juice, I just love that stuff!  It smells like heaven!  And I have a feeling that it'll do it's job better as well when it's not 100 degrees outside :)

1 comments:

rizzio♥ said...

Hola!
Me encanta tu blog y tu pelo, lo tienes realmente bonito y me preguntaría si te
interesaría visitar mi blog y darme tu opinión o
sugerencia y participar en él, muchas gracias !

Post a Comment