Friday, September 3, 2010

First Twists in a While

I talked to SafiHairCare on twitter about things to use on my hair and about which styles I should use.  Also whether I should protective style.  She told me that she has fine hair and that she usually does twists twice a week and then wears a twist out for the rest of the time.

I've tried twist outs in the past and they've turned out with much to be desired.  They were downright bad.  But after talking to her, I decided to try again and see if I could do the same thing.  I have fine hair and I'm getting tired of doing just wash n go's.

Here are some pictures of my finished twists!







Yayyy!  They already look better than they did before.  When I've tried them in the past I would twist each individual half of the twist and then twist the halves together.  I learned to do it that way from some random youtube video.  It said that the twists would come out better.  Not.  Anyway, this time I just did it the normal way and I even like the way the twists look by themselves!  The only thing that bothers me is that I can't do more twists in my hair.  I think my hair is too thin to do more twists unfortunately, but that's the luck of the draw.

I'll show you guys the finished outcome when I untwist them.  For right now, I'm really having trouble not putting my hands in my hair and messing up the twists, but I think that's what causes breakage, so I need work on that.  Hmm.

Anyway, yeah I'll post twistout pics later today or tomorrow.

1 comments:

Luv and LuLu said...

yes the twists look good on you!

http://www.luvandlulu.blogspot.com

Post a Comment